Thursday, March 20, 2008

A sign from God?




Everyone in office is thrilled with this extended weekend. Since Thrusday is Eid-Milad-Un-Nabi, Friday is Good Friday, Saturday's Holi and Sunday is usually a fun-day.

So excited as I was like my other office guys I rushed home to prepare for quick weekend get-way. As I was packing my rucksack to enjoy the rear yet much deserved holiday this spine chilling thought popped from no where... Is this a sign from God? Something like a wake up call... maybe he wants us to realise that we are all human and should shed our religious differences.

You don't get the connect, do you? I mean it's so well aligned. Imagine today Muslims will observe their Prophet's birthday, tomorrow Christians will celebrating Good Friday and it doesn't end there...the very next day Hindus will be enjoying Holi. We are just like the colors, different yet beautiful in their unique ways.

Amar, Akbar or Anthony... Hope we all have a blast this weekend!

1 comment:

Nuzhat Aziz said...

Hey that was a cool one! Guess itz time we put our religious differences aside and live like one and celebrate the spirit of humanity. What say?