Friday, April 4, 2008

Michael Schumacher's drinking tips

If you don't take your Bacardi breezer and drive, thinking you might hit a bump and spill the drink… well think again. For one, we are not promoting drinking and driving. And here's the more important bit. A cool dude once said, "When I go for a drink, my car stays at home."

This is exactly the message that Bacardi Limited is promoting in its Champions Drink Responsibly campaign featuring its ambassador and seven-time Formula 1 World Champion Michael Schumacher. The hot-on-wheels star Michael said, "I am eager to spread the message that drinking and driving don't mix. It is a topic that I feel strongly about and it builds upon my work in the area of road safety." The Champions Drink Responsibly campaign will be rolled out across 40 countries.

So next time you want to zip past town remember to have a hangover on speed and not on drinks. Cheers!

No comments: