Friday, April 25, 2008

SPY pics of Mahindra Ingenio

After a diet conscious lunch at Subway, my good friend Aslam Memon and I decided finally to head back to office and do some work to justify our salaries. Cruising on my bike with Mumbai's lazy summer afternoon traffic. Well, we weren't really enjoying it... not the job, I meant the summer sun. (Hope my boss doesn't visit blogspot often)...

Suddenly, God personally answered our prayers and added a twist in our usually (yawn) boring lives. We spotted a draped SUV (car) trying to slip past the sparse traffic. But, who can escape the eyes of the tiger? (I mean, yours truly). I jumped off the bike's seat and the pinched Aslam, who by then had fallen off to sleep with his head on my shoulder (just a clarification, both of us are straight and will not entertain any gay offers, now or in the near future). The pinch worked like a self-start and Aslam was up and running. Both of us got back on the bike, while I explained that I had spotted a to-be-launched car with black cloth wrapped all over it to protect its identity.

Before I could explain some more my partner (strictly for dieting only) took out his new mobile and started clicking the hell out of the car. He took quite a few pics but am posting just three, coz the remaining pictures were of the occasional chicks that distracted my sincere friend and some of the traffic cops mustaches, which I am sure most of you will not be too interested in.

Later we figured out from the gurus at CAR India that this is the Mahindra Ingenio...Heh hee heh... My first spy assignment was a super hit! Atleast for Aslam and me. Thank God we have some excitement back in our mundane lives (yaawn). You guys can now address me as the agent 009.

Here goes... enjoy...





3 comments:

Nuzhat Aziz said...

Hey Way o go SPY 009.. hope to see (read) more of your such stints soon!!! Cheers

Aslam A Memon said...

Hello i m the 008 of this operation
haha... well some excitement at work is really gr8...
will keep doing same all the time

cheers

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. I think they have modified it somewhat.

The rubber band model at www.mahindraxylo.co.in is a good concept.

Eagerly waiting for 13 January !